CDA - Data Analysis Links
- The archive is fully functional.
Reprocessing IV has been completed in December 2014.
- ASCDSVER: 10.9.2
- CALDBVER: 4.9.4
- Repro V Begins
The fifth major reprocessing of the archive (Repro V) has started! Details can be found here.
- Archival Target Names
Details on the replacement of archival "bad" target names can be found here
- Chandra Footprint Service
The new secure Footprint Service can be found here
- Past Notices
Data Analysis Links
- CIAO: For analysis of Chandra observations
- Caldb: Download the Chandra calibration database by ftp
- Caldb Release Notes: The release notes for the Chandra calibration database
- Ephemerides: Quick access to Chandra ephemeris files by ftp
- AGASC1.5: Access to the Chandra Guide Star Catalog
- NVO: The US National Virtual Observatory
- Other Archives and Data Centers
provides access to a large number of High Energy Astrophysics archives
is NASA's Space Science Data System's depository of Astrophysics data.
MAST:HST is the Hubble Space
Telescope archive at STScI.
IRSA is IPAC's Infra-Red
LAMBDA is the Legacy
Archive for Microwave Background data at GSFC/NASA.
LEDAS is the LEicester
Data and Archive Service (UK)