CDA - Search and Retrieval Options
- The archive is fully functional.
- Reprocessing has been completed for
- Phase I: 2005-11-13 to 2011-12-31
- Phase II: 2000-01-30 to 2005-11-13
- ASCDSVER: 10.5.4
- CALDBVER: 4.7.4
Search and Retrieve Chandra Data Products
The CDA has a variety of tools available for accessing Chandra data:
A web-based application providing access to proprietary and public data. Search criteria must be entered individually, but ChaSeR provides the most detailed search results, including quick-look images, V&V reports, and links to processing status and publications tracked by the CDA operations group. Data packages are downloaded to an ftp staging area.
- The primary and secondary data products of all public
Chandra observations accessible from an anonymous ftp site
- Chandra Fast Image
A simplified interface that allows the general public as well as professional astronomers quick access to images and event files