Hosted by the Chandra X-ray Center
Parking Near The Harvard Faculty Club (HFC).20 Quincy Street
- Harvard's 52 Oxford Street garage or Broadway garage
- Harvard Parking Services, 46 Blackstone Street (directions)
- There are several public parking facilities around Harvard Square.
- Pilgrim Parking, Holyoke Center - $20 to $24/day
- Harvard Square Parking Garage, 65 JFK Street - $21/day
- Charles Hotel Garage, One Bennett Street - $25/day
- Pilgrim Parking, 35 Church Street - $22/day
- University Place Garage, 124 Mt. Auburn Street - $20/day
- The Inn at Harvard, 121 Mass Ave - $25/day
- Carpooling or public transportation is recommended. Of note,
those riding the Red Line may exit Harvard Square and walk to the HFC.
- From the Sheraton Commander, the HFC is a 10 minute walk (0.5 miles) (walking map).
- Regretfully there is no available visitor parking for this event at the CfA, 60 Garden Street.
You may purchase a temporary visitor's pass ($9/day) PRIOR to the day you wish to park.
Visitors CANNOT gain access to either of these lots without
a prepaid parking pass.
Temporary parking passes are available at the Harvard Parking Services office but space is limited at these locations and is available on a first come first served basis. SAO CANNOT reserve spaces.