Back to CXC Directory
Thomas L Aldcroft
- in Operations and Science Support (Science Division)
- Lead Flight Director
- Aspect operations scientist
- Senior Astrophysicist
|B.S.||1987||California Institute of Technology|
- Spacecraft thermal modeling
- Ska analysis tools development
- Core member and Coordinator of the Astropy Project, which is a community effort to develop a single core package for Astronomy in Python and foster interoperability between Python astronomy packages.
- Teaching software development skills to scientists
- Technology development for the X-ray Surveyor Mission concept
This page is maintained by the Chandra X-Ray Center Director's Office.